Junior and adult tennis coaching located in Stratford, Olympic Borough of Newham, East London. Children tennis courses and holiday camps. Adult tennis lessons for all levels. Junior Tennis Academy. Tennis events and open days.
Tennis Come True is a innovative social enterprise, it was founded in 2016 sharing the Lawn Tennis Association's (LTA) vision to open tennis up to anyone and everyone. With the firm purpose of providing access to high quality tennis coaching and professional management services into places it never been before, developing successful people in all aspects of life, using tennis as the vehicle for personal development.
Tennis Come True makes best quality tennis lessons accessible and affordable for juniors and adults, developing a strong structure to transmit the education and value of tennis throughout the community.
Choose your Tennis Programme
Each course is designed to cater for players of a similar standard and playing experience to help them progress their game.
Junior Programme | From 3 to 18 years old
Adult Programme | Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
Holiday Tennis Camps | Next Tennis Camp: Easter Tennis Camp, 5th April to 16th April 2021
LTA Youth Start Courses | First time attending a tennis course with us
LTA Youth Compete | Team Challenge and Social Matchplay
LTA Junior and Adult Tournaments | G4, G5 and G6 LTA Tournaments
How Tennis Come True works?
Tennis Come True coaches deliver fun and dynamic tennis lessons focusing on the personal, social and sportive progress. Finding the natural technique for every player, always providing a close and individual treatment that helps to maximise people's potential.
Our programs are designed according to the LTA´s coaching pathway, combining the physical, mental, technical and strategic aspects of the game to ensure that all players reach their highest level.
Methodology built on values and knowledge that turn players into strong competitors:
- The basis of the programme’s success is putting into practice, through appropriate exercises, a style of tennis based on acceleration, attack and defence, balance and footwork. This way, players learn to automatise movements, develop a solid, organised style of play, learn to choose and successfully manage their emotions and relationships.
- Prepares players to compete through a training system that involves technical development, tactical skills, fitness and mental toughness.
- We develop competitive values such as: leadership, competitiveness, positive mindset, capacity for ongoing learning, concentration and winning character.
CLEAN TENNIS AND FAIR PLAY VALUES
At Tennis Come True we teach more than just tennis. We consider tennis a nearly perfect sport to teach players the many life lessons that are so important for all champions to learn. Values such as hard work, passion, friendship, and integrity, amongst others, are the pillars of everything we do in a tennis court.
The only way to provide the highest quality is with the best tennis coaches by our side – a team of professionals who have dedicated their lives to playing and teaching tennis. Even more importantly, they share with us the education and values that Tennis come True wants to give to all our players. Always providing the best example on court.
Tennis Come True Coaches at West Ham Park
MARIO ROBLEDO | HEAD COACH
- RPT National Professional Coach
- +12 years of experience coaching high performance levels in Spain: ITF/ATP/National levels
- Ex-Coach at Sanchez-Casal Academy, Equelite Tennis Academy and Bruguera Tennis Academy among others
- Ex-Hitting Partner: Andy Murray, Marat Safin, David Ferrer, Grigor Dimitrov, Pablo Carreño Busta, Roberto Bautista...
JORGE SANTOS | HEAD COACH
- LTA Level 3 Accredited + (Currently on Level 4 Club Coach Qualification)
- +10 years experience coaching Mini Tennis, Adults levels and Performance Teams
- International Head Coach experience coaching tennis around the world: Europe, South America, North Africa and UK
- G4 Competition Organizer
ALEXANDER SALAZAR | COACH
- LTA Level 2 Qualified (Currently on Level 3)
WILLIAM ALEXANDER | COACH
- LTA Level 3 Accredited +
What players say about Tennis Come True Coaching?
The lessons are always fun, and my son looks forward to taking part every Saturday and Sunday morning, but the emphasis is always on learning the skills of the game and improving technique. He really enjoys the holiday sessions too and he is very happy to play tennis every day! The coaching gave my son the skills and confidence to be able to enter LTA tournaments and he recently won his first tournament. He has also made some great friends through playing tennis. Nick Brittain
My 10yr old daughter has been playing Tennis since January 2018. The coaching sessions are varied and fun. The coaches have different styles of teaching that just works! They have given my daughter a sense of confidence to succeed in Tennis. My daughter looks forward to their coaching sessions come rain or shine! As well as class Tennis sessions my daughter also has one to one Tennis sessions which is a great boost to her game. Nicola Grant
At Tennis Come True, each coaching session feels like a meeting of friends, not a conventional student-teacher dynamic. This has enabled both me and my daughters to progress while developing our enjoyment of the game. Gracias Jorge and Mario! Steve Wadey
Everyone is made very welcome to the coaching sessions and the coaches make a special effort to meet your individual needs. I started over a year ago and the guys have very patiently changed the way I play. No more bad habits!! ( Well, fewer...! !). The coaching sessions are well-structured and high energy with constant verbal feedback. The coaches have high expectations of all players regardless of age or gender. I particularly like the fact that the coaches work hard during the sessions and see the potential in all players. Anne Corbett