Junior Summer Sessions
The Junior tennis season starts on Friday May 7th.
An email invitation has been sent out from the club to pay the membership online. If you have not received this please contact Erica Wilson or Coach Cezar.
Our junior members meet every Friday evening from 7th May to the end of August for FREE Social play and all sessions are supervised by Head Tennis Coach Cezar and his assistants.
- The Junior subscription for the year is £30 and is due by the end of May.
- Junior members are entitled to use the courts at other times but must be booked via the club website.
- Under 10s must be supervised by parents. Please observe social distancing according to government guidelines.
- Sports wear only; please no denims, sparkly tops or bare midriffs.
- Soft soled tennis shoes must be worn on carpet courts.
- School PE kit is fine.
Note: Photographs of junior sessions are occasionally taken for marketing purpose. Please let Erica or Cezar know if you do not wish your child to be photographed.
Friday organisation due to Covid-19 rules:9 - (15 children maximum capacity per group)
3 juniors sessions as follows:
4:00pm to 5.15pm - 6-10 years old (Mini red/orange group)
5.30pm to 6.45pm - 11-14 years old
7:00pm to 8.15pm - 14+ and more experienced players
Sessions must be booked in advance for Track and Trace. Please use the booking system below.