Please note: Social tennis is currently running irregularly due to Covid-19, unless otherwise indicated, please contact Paul Hardy if you are interested in a session below.
Social tennis is at the heart of Whitkirk Tennis Club. It’s a great way to meet other members, and every session is well attended.
We have several formal and informal sessions per week when you can play socially with other members. These sessions are hugely popular and many of our members have joined just for social tennis.
- Golden Oldies - Wednesday lunch time from 12.30
- Club Night - Wednesday nights 7pm - not currently running
- Men's Social - Sunday mornings 8:30am onwards
- Mixed Social - Saturday afternoon from 1.00pm - not currently running
- Women's Social (Improver/Intermediate) - Sunday morning from 9:30am (contact Pam Waterhouse to be added to the WhatsApp group)
During the summer, junior social tennis runs on a Friday evening and is supervised by Coach Cezar and his team, as well as our Welfare Officer, Erica Wilson.