Fair play & Tennis Etiquette
Fair Play is an important value in tennis. We are committed to ensuring that tennis is played in a fair, open and inclusive nature at all levels.
We’ve outlined some core values of Fair Play for you to consider when on the court and playing tennis.
· Tennis is a game, enjoy it!
· Be a good sport when you win, lose and watch matches.
· Be a role model and set a good example of the behaviour you expect from others.
· Respect other players, parents and officials.
· Take responsibility for your actions.
· Learn and follow the rules
· Call the score and lines clearly and fairly and leave it to the official to resolve problems
These values apply equally to players, parents, coaches, officials and volunteers and cover all tennis activities, whether it is a competition, a friendly hit at a local court or a match you’re watching.