THE COURTS ARE OPEN.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
CCTC - MANAGED PLAY FROM JUNE 1ST 2020
- Both singles play and doubles play is now permitted with people from outside of your household, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible – meaning that four people from different households can now play doubles.
- We have decided that official Mix-ins is to be suspended until further notice.
- Members should ensure that their contact details are up to date and keep a record of play including names, dates and times of play for contact tracing purposes
- First Aid – If used notify the Club Secretary (07748 301102) for sanitising and replenishing purposes
You must not enter the courts if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell
- Consider arriving a few minutes after your booked start time to avoid contact with the previous players
- End your session promptly to avoid overlap with the next players
- The right to bring guests is suspended, play is for members only
- Wait for players to leave the court and exit the gate before you enter
- Bring your own sanitiser/wipes. Wipe down the coded key pad and entry handle with sanitiser after use
- Please DO NOT bring bikes into the courts.
SOCIAL DISTANCING BEHAVIOURS
- Try not to touch any surfaces but if you do, sanitise your hands as soon as possible.
- Keep 2 metres away from other people at all times
- Do not share racquets, towels, food or drinks
- Wash your hands frequently with hand-sanitiser before and after playing
- Avoid touching your face
- All items brought on court should be taken home afterwards
- Parents supervising children should remain outside the courts
- Only players are allowed on the courts. There should be no spectators present within the court fence
- Change ends at opposite sides of the net.
- Players do not now need to use their own clearly marked tennis balls – however, if you choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play, and you should clean your hands before play and immediately after finishing (use alcohol gel if required). We encourage you to continue to mark your balls, as there maybe coaching on the next court(s).
- Avoid using your hands to pick up tennis balls that aren’t yours - use your racquet/foot to hit/kick them to your opponent or return them to another court
Any player(s) repeatedly not following the club directives may have their membership cancelled.
- Coaching is allowed for upto 6 people (including the coaching), but the free sessions offered to new members is suspended and will be honored at a later date.
CCTC is a friendly family tennis club open to all, irrespective of age or ability. Together with the village community, it is a great to play and socialise.
We have 3 brand new, well surfaced courts with floodlights all free of charge to members.
The club coaches, Premier Tennis, have a great programme of lessons and fitness activities. We have a rich and fully attended junior's programme.
We also have well attended mix-ins on Mondays, Friday evenings and Sunday mornings.
There are 2 types of membership:-
- Basic membership at £35.
- Advanced/Full Membership at £75.
Membership is for a whole family regardless on how many is in the family.
Click on Membership to find out more.