GENERAL guidelines in anticipation of resume play
- Members should ensure that their contact details are up to date and keep a record of play including names, dates and times of play for contact tracing purposes
- Each member should text the number displayed on the Entry Gate EVERY time they play. This information will be stored purely for NHS Test and Trace purposes and deleted after 21 days.
- Please scan the QR code on the Gate if you have the NHS Covid APP on your phone
- First Aid – If used, notify the Club Secretary (07748 301102) for sanitising and replenishing purposes. PPE equipment is available for use in the cupboard on court.
You must not enter the courts if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell
- Consider arriving a few minutes after your booked start time to avoid contact with the previous players
- End your session promptly to avoid overlap with the next players
- The right to bring guests is suspended, play is for members only
- Wait for players to leave the court and exit the gate before you enter
- Bring your own sanitiser/wipes. Wipe down the coded key pad and entry handle with sanitiser after use
- Hand sanitiser is available on court if you forget to bring your own. Please do use and notify the Club Secretary (07748 301102) if supplies need replacing.
SOCIAL DISTANCING BEHAVIOURS
- Try not to touch any surfaces but if you do, sanitise your hands as soon as possible.
- Keep 2 metres away from other people at all times
- Do not share racquets, towels, food or drinks
- Wash your hands frequently with hand-sanitiser before and after playing
- Avoid touching your face
- All items brought on court should be taken home afterwards
- Parents supervising children should remain outside the courts
- Only players are allowed on the courts. There should be no spectators present within the court fence
- No socializing is permitted on court before or after play.
- Avoid using your hands to pick up tennis balls that aren’t yours - use your racquet/foot to hit/kick them to your opponent or return them to another court
Any player(s) repeatedly not following the club directives may have their membership cancelled
- The free sessions offered to new members is suspended and will be honored at a later date.
CCTC is a friendly family tennis club open to all, irrespective of age or ability. Together with the village community, it is a great to play and socialise.
We have 3 brand new, well surfaced courts with floodlights all free of charge to members.
The club coaches, Premier Tennis, have a great programme of lessons and fitness activities. We have a rich and fully attended junior's programme.
We also have well attended mix-ins on Mondays, Friday evenings and Sunday mornings.
There are 2 types of membership:-
- Basic membership at £35.
- Advanced/Full Membership at £75.
Membership is for a whole family regardless on how many is in the family.
Click on Membership to find out more.