Latest September 22 2020: Box Leagues starting up on October 1. If you wish to take part and are not already on the list please contact Alec.
Please note the information below relates to a normal season and we hope to be able to get back to this situation as soon as possible.
In addition to regular social tennis, we have several competition opoportunities
- A Box League, providing for singles matches between players of similar ability. For more details please click on these two documents: Box League general guide v920 and Box League player guide 2019. The general guide gives info on the new scoring system used in ties from November 2019.
- American Tournaments linked to social events throughout the season
- Annual Club Tournaments foer Seniors and Juniors. The senior tournament features several separate doubles and singles competitions including handicap and over-50s events
- Other competitions for juniors eg Family Cup
- Matches against other clubs in the East of Scotland League. Currently we have two men's and two women's teams.