April 2021: we can't do social tennis yet but we are running social afternoons which members can sign up for. Other competition opoportunities are as follows:
- A Box League, providing for singles matches between players of similar ability. For more details please click on these two documents: Box League general guide v920 and Box League player guide 2019. The general guide gives info on the new scoring system used in ties from November 2019.
- American Tournaments linked to social events throughout the season - we hope to run these again soon.
- Annual Club Tournaments foer Seniors and Juniors. The senior tournament features several separate doubles and singles competitions including handicap and over-50s events. This year's competition has now been announced (June 2021).
- Other competitions for juniors eg Family Cup
- Junior league matches now in progress (June 2021)
- Matches against other clubs in the East of Scotland League. These are up and running. We now have three men's and two women's teams.