Corstorphine Tennis Club
Come and join us. CLTC is well known for a lively social tennis scene as well as regular social events throught the year.
- An active West of Edinburgh community tennis club catering for players of all standards.
- Friendly atmosphere, a great social scene in a clubhouse with changing facilities. See our Facebook page to get a flavour of recent social events
- Social tennis on two evenings and two mornings during weekdays, and on Saturday afternoons. Involving everyone is a key club priority, so it's no problem getting a game.
- Lots of opportunities for juniors to play outwith adult social times.
- Year round play at competitive team tennis and tournament level on 3 floodlit Tiger Turf courts - an excellent playing serface.
- a singles league (Box League) where players of all abilities can compete against those at a similar level
- Two Gents and two Ladies teams in the East of Scotland leagues. Depending on numbers, junior teams are also entered when possible.
- A flourishing coaching programme for both adults and juniors of all ages from Bruce Beadle, our LTA licensed coach, with additional sessions for younger children, on Friday afternoons with Chris Leonard. And on Saturday mornings, for more experienced juniors, with Ladi Soltes. We also have supervised play for juniors on Saturday afternoons during term time. Bruce also runs a weekly "Rusty Rackets" coaching programme for adults on Thursday evenings, and is also available for adult and junior individual coaching by arrangement
- Contact us at by email or come along to one of our social tennis sessions on Saturday afternoons, Monday and Wednesday evenings. Meet some of our members and try out the courts! New members of all standard and ages are welcome.
- Court booking. Please note that only paid-up members can access the booking system which is required during the current Pandemic. New members and those not already registered will need to register a new account before you can see the booking page. To Register simply click on "Register", top right of any web page. This takes you to the Registration or Sign In page. For more details about how to register to book a court see here.
- Use of Courts update: members view the latest update on court use here or download the pdf here.
- Racket stringing: Our coach Bruce Beadle provides advice on racket stringing and the service he provides see here.