About the club
At Sodbury Tennis Club we enjoy our tennis, both social and competitive, and welcome new members, visitors and (even) opponents.
The club, founded in 1954, is located just north of Chipping Sodbury town centre, on the southern edge of The Ridings.
We have 4 floodlit artificial grass courts, which have recently been re-surfaced to a high standard. We also have a dedicated mini tennis court – great for juniors to start learning the game.
The purpose-built clubhouse has a licensed bar, catering facilities, changing rooms with shower and wash rooms, and has wheelchair access.
The club is run by a voluntary committee, elected by members. It operates the club in accordance with the club’s constitution and rules.
After much hard work Sodbury Tennis Club was awarded official Tennis Clubmark accreditation in December 2013, and has a number of other affiliations.