It is mandatory that you book a court in advance, rather than just turn up and play. This helps us manage the club effectively, and understand the true level of participation at various times of the day.
In order to make a booking you will need to be registered with Clubspark. Remember, you will also need to have registered with Clubspark in order to renew your club membership in February. You can register directly with Clubspark, or you can use your LTA, Facebook or other log-ons.
The booking module is available directly through our STC website, or you can use the Clubspark Booker App on your mobile device, which can then download your bookings straight into your diary.
- Bookings will open 14 days in advance on a rolling window basis
- Each booking can be made in 30 minute intervals up to two hours
- There is no charge for booking courts
- Once you have made a booking you will receive an email confirmation
- Do not book the courts speculatively. Please only book if you really plan on playing
- If a booked court is no longer required it should be cancelled as soon as possible
As a reminder, we lease the courts from the school, and they have priority over the use of the courts. This means that on occasion there will be restricted availability on the courts, mainly on weekday mornings / afternoons and Saturday afternoons during the summer term. We work with the school to ensure that the booking system is kept up to date, but on occasion the school's needs will change at short notice and we may not be able to keep the booking system updated.