In order to make a booking you will need to be registered with Clubspark. If you have not already registered, we will be sending you a final reminder shortly from the Clubspark system. Remember, you will also need to have registered with Clubspark in order to renew your club membership in February. You can register directly with Clubspark, or you can use your LTA, Facebook or other log-ons.
The booking module is available directly through our STC website, or you can use the Clubspark Booker App on your mobile device, which should download your bookings straight to your diary.
- Bookings will open 14 days in advance on a rolling window basis
- We ask members to make a maximum of two bookings per week
- Each booking can be made in 30 minute intervals up to two hours
- As currently, there will be no charge for booking courts
- Once you have made a booking you will receive an email confirmation
When booking courts please keep the following in mind:
- Do not book the courts speculatively. Please only book if you really plan on playing
- If a booked court is no longer required it should be cancelled as soon as possible
- Avoid booking courts at the last minute. If members are already playing on an “unbooked” court they should be allowed to continue
- Any member abusing the system with repeated cancellations or non-attendance may have their booking rights suspended