Baxter Park and Brookside Tennis Club aims to provide the opportunity for its members to play tennis, in an inclusive environment, promoting fair play and tolerance and reaching out to members of the local community to provide a focus for social cohesion, and with particular emphasis on developing recreational opportunities for children.
• To welcome and encourage those of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to enjoy tennis at the Club
• To provide a safe and respectful environment for children and adults to play tennis in Gatley
• To maintain the facilities to a suitable standard for the playing of tennis by all members
• To engender a close working and social relationship with the local community in Stockport
• To be open and honest in our communication and administration of the Club
• To be a Community Club