Consent required to receive news items from BBLTC
If you wish to start/continue to receive general emails and news items from BBLTC, you must provide consent via your Clubspark account.
Changes to data legislation, i.e. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018, affects how the club contacts its members. In order to continue receiving communications (emails/text messages) about non-essential news items, members are required to explicitly provide consent.
To provide consent:
- visit BBLTC Clubspark home page
- log in to your BBLTC clubspark account
- select 'Profile' in Club Spark (top RHS of home screen - see picture)
- select 'Edit Profile' and 'Your privacy and consents'
- then tick the consent for receiving club news communications etc.
(You may also choose to give consent for your image to be used in club communications).
Even if you are already receiving our emails, you will still need to give consent for BBLTC to keep you updated.