We are delighted to say that our courts are now open and operating strictly in accordance with the latest Government and LTA guidelines. LTA - Coronavirus Latest Advice
It is a requirement that you use the booking system in order for you to play; this is a key part of the social distancing rules we are required to adhere to. If you aren't yet a member, please visit our Membership page to sign up to one of our membership packages designed to suit a variety of circumstances.
To ensure fairness in allowing members chance to be able to have good access to the courts, we have set up certain rules within the booking system as follows:
A booking is for one and a half hours maximum
A maximum of 3 bookings can be made within each 7 day period
Bookings are permissible up to 14 days in advance
Courts 3 to 7 are fully open for bookings.
Health and Safety Rules
In relation to the other playing rules, the following is also applicable:
- You are able to play singles and doubles with people from your own household or another household.
- The same guideline for physical distancing of 2m remains in place
- We also ask that members wear gloves where necessary, or use antibacterial wipes or the sanitiser provided, when coming in to contact with gates and locks, etc
- Bring your own tennis balls to avoid any potential transmission of germs. Please write your initials on the balls to distinguish them from any others being used by other players
- Avoid changing ends during play, or cross at opposite side of the net
- The Clubhouse remains closed except to coaching staff and should not be used by members. This is to ensure social distancing is maintained, members remain outdoors within a safer environment and to reduce the risk of transmission from surfaces within the Clubhouse
- We suggest you bring your own antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser and respectfully request you wipe all areas you have come into contact with
- Please ensure you maintain all other hygiene requirements of washing hands thoroughly after play, and do not touch your face with your hands
- Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or showing any coronavirus symptoms under the normal self isolation rules
- Do not play if you are self isolating for any reason
With our very best wishes to you and your families. Take care and stay safe.
The Committee, Brabyns Lawn Tennis Club