Coronavirus (Covid-19) - latest update - 21/06/2021
Brabyns Tennis Club are delighted to confirm our 7 outdoor courts are now fully open once again. This is subject to adherance to the below measures and further information can be found on the LTA website:
Coronavirus (Covid-19) - latest update (21/06/2021)
Return to Play Guidance (updated 13 July)
UPDATE: The move to Step 4 on 19 July will see the removal of a large number of restrictions, with no set restrictions on how many people can take part in sport and physical activity. Ahead of that, and once the Government has published the relevant information, the LTA's detailed guidance currently in place for venues, coaches, officials and players will be replaced with simple overarching guidance of key considerations, together with an accompanying set of FAQs. This will include answers to any questions relating to Test and Trace, the NHS Covid Pass, social distancing and face coverings.
Current Club specific COVID Measures:
It is a requirement that you use the booking system in order to play. This is a key part of the social distancing rules we need to implement. Please go to our Membership page if you are not currently a member to sign up to one of our membership packages that suit a variety of circumstances. Alternatively you can "pay and play" as a non-member, booking and paying online.
To ensure fairness in allowing members chance to be able to have good access to the courts, we have set up certain rules within the booking system as follows:
- A booking can be for one and a half hours maximum
- A maximum of 3 bookings can be made within each 7 day period
- Bookings are permissible up to 14 days in advance
In addition to the above:
- We suggest you bring your own antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser and respectfully request you wipe all areas you have come into contact with.
- Please ensure you maintain all other hygiene requirements of washing hands thoroughly after play, and do not touch your face with your hands.
- You must stay at home if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or showing any coronavirus symptoms under the required self isolation rules, ie displaying;
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss, or change to, sense of smell or taste
- Do not play if you are self isolating for any reason
If you have any questions on the above, please contact a member of the Committee.
With our very best wishes to you and your families. Take care and stay safe.
The Brabyns Committee