- Please be aware that only tennis specific shoes are permitted when using the indoor courts (courts 1,2 & 3). There are shoe racks behind the courts and we would ask that you change into your tennis shoes once you arrive at the tennis centre. Regular trainers can be worn (although not advised) for use on the outdoor courts.
- Please ensure that no food is consumed/taken onto the tennis courts and only water/sports drink bottles taken onto the court.
- York St. John University Tennis Centre has a cancellation policy of 72 hours for refunds on courts. Cancellations within 72 hours of the court time are not eligible for refunds.
- No coaching is allowed to take place at the centre unless by designated Down the Line Tennis Academy staff. If this does happen then you will be asked to leave the venue.
- Please do not leave any rubbish (water bottles/ball tubes etc) on the court, please use the rubbish bins provided.
PARKING AT YSJ
Please enter you vehicle registration number at the tablet in reception or by scanning any of the QR codes around the site (there is one on the notice board in the tennis centre) so that you receive 4 hours of free parking. For drop offs and pick ups there is a 20 minute grace period but always the safest option is to enter car details which only takes a minute and this way you don't run the risk of receiving a parking fine