Welcome to York St John University Tennis Centre.
Opened in Jan 2021 we have a brand new 3 court acrylic indoor centre with courts available to book from 8am-10pm 7 days a week (including 3 outdoor tarmac courts also available to book).
Courts are available for anyone to book making tennis a year round sport for York. Down the Line Tennis Academy members receive 10% discount as do YSJ Students/Staff and NHS Staff. For info on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING AT YSJ
Please enter you vehicle registration number at the tablet in reception or by scanning any of the QR codes around the site (there is one on the notice board in the tennis centre) so that you receive 4 hours of free parking. For drop offs and pick ups there is a 20 minute grace period but always the safest option is to enter car details which only takes a minute and this way you don't run the risk of receiving a parking fine
- Please ensure that tennis specific non-marking footwear is worn when playing on the courts. There are shoe racks behind each court and we would ask that you change into your tennis shoes once you arrive at the court.
- Please ensure that no food is consumed/taken onto the tennis courts and only water/sports drink bottles taken onto the court.
- Please vacate the court 5 mins prior to the end of the booking slots. Courts are booked on a 55 min basis for customers safety so as to minimise contact.
- York St. John University Tennis Centre has a cancellation policy of 72 hours for refunds on courts. Cancellations within 72 hours of the court time are not eligible for refunds.
- No coaching is allowed to take place at the centre unless by designated Down the Line Tennis Academy staff. If this does happen then you will be asked to leave the venue.
- Please do not leave any rubbish (water bottles/ball tubes etc) on the court, please use the rubbish bins provided.