Mini Tennis : RED 5-8yr
Mini Tennis Red is for players aged 8 and under. Players learn to serve, rally and score as well as learning the movement and co-ordination skills needed for tennis. Players are encouraged to play fun competitions in teams and as individuals, with short matches using tie-break scoring.
Currently running on below dates:
RED 3 (Beginner)
- Monday 4-5pm (5-7y) - Sean
- Tuesday 4-5pm (5-6y) - Lucia
- Wednesday 4-5pm (5-7y) - Sean
- Friday 4-5pm (5-7y) - Nardo
- Saturday 9-10am (7-9y) - Sean
RED 2 (Intermediate)
- Monday 4-5pm (6-8y) - Nardo
- Monday 4-5pm (6-8y) - Lucia
- Tuesday 4-5pm (7-9y) - Nardo
- Thursday 4-5pm (7-9y) - Nardo
RED 1 (Advanced)
What ball is used?
A red ball is used which is 75% slower than a normal ball.
What racquet is best to use?
A shorter racquet of 19” – 23” is recommended depending on the size and strength of the player. Visit our shop at the centre for help choosing the ideal racquet.
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Players should arrive changed, wearing comfortable sports clothing and non marking trainers or tennis shoes
- We recommend that children arrive at least 15 minutes before so that they are ready for the start of the session