Teen : Yellow 11-17yr
Junior Yellow is great opportunity to learn, play tennis competitively or socially on our junior pathway, played on a full size court for singles and doubles.
- 11 year & above for Junior Advanced players - technical and tactical development, alongside opportunities for matchplay and competition.
YELLOW 3 (Beginner)
- 14yr & Above for Junior Beginners and Junior Development – focusing on skills, technique and tactics - come together with friends to Request for a group lesson slot or individual lesson to boost to join into existing group!
YELLOW 2 (Intermediate)
- Monday 5-6pm (13yr &over) - Lucia
- Monday 6-7pm (12-14yr) - Nardo *** Start 24th February
- Wednesday 6-7pm (14yr &over) - Nardo
- Friday 5-6pm (11 - 13yr) - Lucia
- Saturday 10-11am (11 - 15yr) - Sean
- Saturday 11am-12pm (13 - 16yr) - Sean
- Sunday 9-10am (11 - 14yr) - Lucia
YELLOW 1 (Advanced)
YELLOW SQ - Performance & Competition (Playing Twice a week or more, Entering Competion or Thinking about it)
- Monday 6-7pm (By Invitation Only) - Sean
- Wednesday 6-7pm (By Invitation Only) - Sean
- Friday 5-6pm (By Invitation Only) - Sean
- Sunday 10-11am (By Invitation Only) - Lucia
- Racquets can be provided for the coaching courses but at this stage players will start to look at buying more advanced equipment; the coach can advise on the most appropriate items, taking in to consideration size and budget.
- Players should arrive changed, wearing comfortable sports clothing and non marking trainers or tennis shoes
- We recommend that children arrive at least 10 minutes before so that they are ready for the start of the session