Keyworth Tennis Club will carry out an annual risk assessment of the club facilities to identify potential hazards.
We will consider the results of the Risk Assessment at a Committee meeting, and implement appropriate actions to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for our members.
The risk assessment includes the following areas:
- Are the facilities and surrounding areas safe, free from obstacles, and suitable for the activity?
- Is the equipment fit and sound for activity and suitable for age and ability?
- Are performers appropriately attired for the activity?
- Do volunteers, staff, coaches and members have access to information relating to health and safety?
- Is the members register up to date with medical information and contact details?
- Can emergency vehicles access the facilities?