In order to remain safe, we all need to follow strict Covid guidelines see details below:
- If you, or anyone in your household, have shown COVID 19 symptoms in the past 14 days, please DO NOT PLAY.
- Maintain social distancing (2 metres) at all times.
- If you, or anyone in your household, develop COVID 19 symptoms after playing at the club (within 7 days), you must inform the club, via email [email protected]
Return to Play Rules Summary .....
- Max 2 households and 4 adults per court to play singles or doubles. Doubles pairs must consist of players from the same household
- Max 4 children from 2 households also permitted but under 11s need not social distance.
- Coaching will resume on a one to one basis or a max 4 adults from 2 households. I.e. Coach plus 3 adults from one other household.
- People can only travel to play locally, I.e. members/non-members can book/play providing they live within 5 miles or 10 miles within rural areas.