Weekly Mix-In Sessions
- Men's Night & Ladies Night. Organised by our club captains, these are mix-in doubles sessions for adults every Wednesday (Men) and Thursday (Ladies) 6-8pm. The courts are booked and the floodlights are free so come along for a game.
- Social Tennis. These sessions are a little less competitive, mixed-gender and tend to be more active in the summer season. Come along Fridays 2pm (year round) or Fridays 6pm (summer season, a family-friendly scene and the bar is open!).
- Junior Mornings. Led by our coaching team and teenage assistants, these run every Saturday during school term-time and include a range of team-based fun & games which are suitable for both newcomers and regulars from our mid-week coaching squads. Find out more...
We run a wide-range of team and tournament activities throughout the year, so whatever your age or standard you know there's something for you...
Penarth Windsor has a big presence in the South Wales leagues, with Mens, Ladies, Mixed and junior teams representing the club. We field:
- 6 Men's and 5 Ladies teams in the Courtstall Summer Doubles League
- 3 Men's and 3 Ladies teams in the Cymru Kitchens Winter League
- Veterans and Mixed teams in the Cymru Kitchens Winter League
- 15+ Mini and Junior Aegon Sides
Visit the Tennis Wales League pages to see the latest fixtures and results.
Want to play team tennis? Ask the captains at Men's/Ladies night or Contact Us.
Competitions run throughout the year and include our annual Senior and Junior Opens, Vets Championships, Handicap, Bank Holiday American Tournaments, Winter Doubles League & more.
With a busy and growing membership we operate an online booking system so you can be sure of a game at a time to suit you. Floodlight tokens can be purchased from the clubhouse at a cost of £2.20 for 30 minutes play.
Visitors can play at the club as guests of members up to four times per annum. The fee is £5 per day. They must signed in to the visitors book and the fee placed in the cash box. This is in the cupboard behind the front door. Details are on the notice board.