Tennis Q & A - Saturday 9th May at 4pm
Wed, 06 May 2020 00:00
As we begin to prepare for the return of tennis, I thought it would be useful to touch base with how everyone is doing, engage with our players and discuss our tennis plans for when we can get back on court.
Therefore, I will be doing a Q & A on Facebook live on Saturday 9th May at 4pm, which would involve people sending in questions about any of the following topics:
- My background in tennis / route into tennis coaching
- Coaching points (physical, mental, tactical or technical)
- What would you like tennis to look like in the near future?
- LTA plans for tennis in the near future
- Our plans for tennis
- Tennis on a wider scale
- Anything else you would like to ask!
Therefore, send your questions (as many as you like) to dannyburrelltenn[email protected] so that I can collate them!
Date for your diary - don't forget to tune into our Facebook page at 4pm on Saturday too!
Since I am Head Coach at Sandal Tennis Club, the Q & A will be broadcasted on the following page, so that I can answer questions from players of all venues:
Community Tennis Activator at Leeds City Council