Updated information can be found in our News and Events Section for Members and Public.
We have some exciting news - Josh has joined the team at Southea as the new Head Coach! Meet him here...
A Friendly Club For All Ages and Standards
We are the only tennis club on Portsea island, accessible to all members of the community and providing a great range of social and tennis events in a friendly and welcoming environment. Please Contact Us to see if we can meet your needs. You can:
- Play on an occasional basis. Pay & Play costs just £6 for an hour or £3 for 30 mins per court. You must provide your own racquet and balls. Booking online only. Please see the information on purchasing flood light tokens for bookings after dark.
- Join one of our coaching sessions. We have something for everyone - families, adults, children – at all levels
- Become a member of the Club and enjoy the benefits of membership, such as unlimited play all year round.
- Play for one of our teams or join in the Singles Ladder and play in club tournaments.
- Enjoy food and drink at our Pavilion Café.
- Come and play tennis at Southsea Tennis and enjoy the full range of facilities we have to offer you.
- Use of WhatsApp groups for members during Covid Pandemic to find playing partners
- Five organised doubles sessions througout the week.
INTRODUCTORY MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
For those not wishing to join for the full calendar year, we have the following two options:
- Introductory flexible membership £17 per month (miniumum 3 months)
- Two month family package - 2 adults and upto 3 children for £29
- Further details are available on the membership page