Following the government announcement on Monday 22nd February, tennis looks set to return fully on court on Monday 29th March. Please see here for detailed information on the LTA website and scroll down for the plan for TH Tennis coaching to resume...
Through lockdown Toby has been offering and will continue to offer 1-1 private coaching in the club carpark - £20/hour for our 5-10 year olds*. Please contact him directly to book via [email protected] or msg 0781 372 8674
*Only available for kids already part of the weekly termtime coaching programme.
FACEBOOK LIVE every Wednesday via https://facebook.com/AandBSTennis/
Join Toby for just one more weekly Tennis/PE lesson for 5-10 year olds on Wednesday 3rd March at 2pm via FB live!
From 29th March...
- All adult groups to return - groups for EVERYONE!
- Red+, Green+ and Yellow+ sqauds to return - Toby will be emailing you separately
- FREE taster sessions for NEW local kids - more to come soon...
Weeks 5th - 17th April
- Easter camps running Mon-Fri 9am-4pm - get your kids on the tennis court and back excercising and socialising! Book today to avoid disappointment as they will be popular.
- All adult groups continue
- Red+ and Yellow+ sqauds to continue
- Private coaching continues
Week 19th April
- Full programme returns including weekly junior tennis coaching to restart running Mon-Fri from 4pm and Saturdays from 9am
TH Tennis offers the following (please click on the links above for more):
Term time junior coaching Mon-Sat
Junior holiday and half-term camps Mon-Fri through holidays
Adult coaching including Cardio tennis Mon-Sat
Private coaching 1-1 or 2-1 anytime we're available
Small shop onsite selling grips, dampeners, wristbands, etc.
Toby Huddlestone is head coach at Almondsbury and Bradley Stoke Tennis Club. He is a Level 3 LTA accredited+ coach with extensive experience and expertise of all levels of coaching - adults and juniors.
He can be contacted on 0781 372 8674 - please book online if at all possible to keep admin to a minimum.
NEW COACH JOINING IN 2021!
I'm very pleased to announce that James Wagstaff will be joining the coaching team in early 2021. He will work alongside Toby to help build both the junior and adult programme at the club. A home grown player and coach, James has fantastic energy on court and is a solid player too, we're bery happy to welcome him into the team!
Where we teach
Almondsbury and Bradley Stoke Tennis Club
Gloucester Road, Almondsbury, Almondsbury, Bristol, Avon, BS32 4AA