- These regulations apply to the tennis courts located at West Ham Park. All players and visitors are expected to abide by these regulations.
- These regulations are available on the City of London ClubSpark pages www.playtenniscityoflondon.com. Paper copies will also be available upon request.
- The City of London will take reasonable steps to ensure that the facilities provided are safe. When playing tennis, you do so at your own risk.
- All court bookings must be made through ClubSpark www.playtenniscityoflondon.com.
- Tennis players and visitors are encouraged to share and feedback concerns about the facilities provided by the City of London.
- Tennis Courts are available at the following locations:
West Ham Park, Upton Lane, London E7 9PU
12 Hard* Courts - (no floodlighting)
- All Hard courts are available for hire from 8:00am, Monday to Sunday. Court availability will finish at a time indicated on ClubSpark.
- All court bookings are available to hire by the hour and all court bookings will commence on the hour.
- All court bookings will be made through ClubSpark. Payment for court bookings will be made via the ClubSpark secure online payment portal. When making a booking through ClubSpark, the booker will receive confirmation of their booking to the contact email which they registered with ClubSpark.
- A concessionary charge is made for courts when used exclusively by children under the age of 16, full time students, pensioners and the unemployed.
- Proof of eligibility and concession must be produced to a City of London Officer upon request by all of those intending to play on the court.