We are a friendly club at the Gateway to the Peak District. Our club ethos is to offer tennis for all ages and abilities. We welcome new members, from experienced players to beginners and rusty returners. For those interested in match play we have teams which compete in the Derby League in the Summer and Winter (under normal conditions). We have 4 Macadam outdoor courts, 3 of those being floodlit.
We pride ourselves in the wide range of tennis opportunities we offer as a club; from coaching for all abilities and ages, run by Matchpoint Management, our coaching provider, to social events, fun competitions and leagues, as well as activities with the local community and schools. Our successful open days and evenings are a great team effort and we are always open to new ideas and initiatives.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLUB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED (FROM THURSDAY 5th NOVEMBER) IN LINE WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
PLEASE CONTACT SALLY LONGLEY ON 07787 118013 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Under current LTA Covid-19 Return to Play guidelines we offer:
- Free online court booking for singles and doubles play (NB: All players on court must be members, unless this is a pay and play £10 per hour booking)
- Entry into our Singles and Doubles Box Leagues
- 1:1 and small group coaching sessions for adults and juniors (in line with current LTA guidelines), run by Matchpoint Management our coaching provider (additional payment for these sessions). See Coaching tab for more information.
- Social tennis evenings every Tuesday from 6pm - doubles play (adhering to current LTA Guidelines)
- Events and tournaments (within current LTA guidelines) - see Events tab for whats coming up
- Entitlement to vote at AGM
- A place in the Wimbledon tickets ballot
Our current membership fees (valid until 31st March 2021):
Family £100 (2 adults & 2 children)
Please complete our membership form Membership Form 2020 and email to David Longworth our membership secretary: [email protected]
Send your BACS membership payment to: Ashbourne Tennis Club
Account No: 51559968
Sort Code: 30-80-95
Reference: MEMB+ 'name'
For new players (non-members):
- Pay and Play £10 per hour per court
Book a court via LTA Rally or contact Sally Longley for more information and to book: 07787 118013 or [email protected]. You will need to send your payment via BACS (as per bank details above) and then Sally can reserve your court for you (or book and pay online via LTA Rally)
For more information please contact us:
Sally Longley, Club Secretary: [email protected] / 07787 118013
Jen Lewis, Matchpoint Management Administrator: [email protected] / 07971 009338