Update 30th Dec 2020 - Please see Tier 4 information on Home Page
We are pleased to annouce that we have re-opened (from Wednesday 2nd Dec 2020).
This is in line with Government and LTA Guidance so please adhere to all guidelines when visiting and playing at Ashbourne Tennis Club.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on court!
- Free online court booking for singles and doubles play (NB: All players on court must be members, unless this is a pay and play £10 per hour booking)
- 1:1 and small group (5 or less) coaching sessions for adults and juniors, run by Matchpoint Management our coaching provider (additional payment for these sessions). See Coaching tab for more information.
- Social tennis evenings every Tuesday from 6pm & Thursdays 1:30-3:30pm - friendly doubles play
- Events and tournaments (within LTA guidelines) - see Events tab for whats coming up
- Entitlement to vote at AGM
- A place in the Wimbledon tickets ballot
Call us to discuss discounted rates
Send your BACS membership payment to: Ashbourne Tennis Club
Account No: 51559968
Sort Code: 30-80-95
Reference: MEMB+ 'name'
For new players (non-members):
- Pay as you play £10 per hour per court
Book a court via LTA Rally or contact Sally Longley for more information and to book: 07787 118013 or [email protected]. You will need to send your payment via BACS (as per bank details above) and then Sally can reserve your court for you (or book and pay online via LTA Rally)
Weekly Timetable - Winter 2020
Thursdays and Saturdays (times vary depending on age)
Rusty Rackets - Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm & Saturdays 2-3pm
Intermediate/Advanced - Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm
Social Tennis - doubles play
Tuesday evenings from 6pm