How to find us
Bamford Lawn Tennis Club
Opp. Recreation Ground
We’re a small, friendly club with four outdoor courts in the Peak District’s beautiful Hope Valley. Whether you want to play competitive matches or social tennis, you are very welcome to join us.
Use this website to:
• See the latest covid-19 advice for playing tennis
• Apply for or renew your membership
• Find out how to Pay and Play by the half-hour if you are not a member
• Book a court, which everyone has to do before playing
• Find out about the different ways of playing at the club
• Find out about any coaching we're currently offering
• Contact us with any questions
• Learn more about the club
For news updates, please see our Facebook page. (You do not have to be on Facebook to access this).
The club is situated off Water Lane just south of the village of Bamford, Hope Valley. Water Lane is on the left off the A6013 that runs from Sickleholme Service Station to Bamford village. It's a small lane with Network 3D and Riverside Garage premises at the corner.