We are still living in a pandemic. As a result, all of our coaching is taking place under restrictions that are designed for the safety of you, our other members and the coaches. Our club receives guidance from the LTA, as do our coaches. You can read how this plays out specifically for coaching and for the club by following these links:
Please take the time to read and follow this guidance. In particular, please note:
- Before arriving, and again when you get home, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap, or use hand sanitiser.
- Please arrive on time and leave on time to avoid over-crowding in the car park.
- Stay at least 2m away from others at all times. The coaches will help you do this.
- The clubhouse remains closed to members so there are no toilets available at the courts.
SMALL GROUP COACHING
We are delighted that group coaching will be starting again at Bamford Tennis Club for both juniors and adults from Friday 19th June, running for a 5 week block until Friday 17th July.
Session times and the links to book are here:
Junior group coaching
Please note there is an overlap on ages, this is so players who are less or more experienced can move between the groups so that they are suitably challenged.
- Red Ball (5-8 year olds) 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Orange/Green Ball (8-12 years olds) 5:10pm - 6:10pm
- Full ball (11-18 year olds) 6:20pm - 7:20pm
Adult group coaching
- Rusty Rackets/Adult Improvers 7:30 - 8:30pm This is also a 5 week course for players who have played in the past and are looking to sharpen up their skills and build confidence on the court! This is also suitable for current players who are looking to play socially at the club
- Cardio Tennis 7:30 - 8:30pm Cardio tennis is a fun, fast paced basket drilling sessions mixed with fun games. This session is generally coached to music and no level is required so it’s a great entry for new players and beginners but likewise social and team players can get involved. It beats the boredom of the gym :) There are minimum numbers to allow this to run each week and you can book up to 2 weeks ahead. We’ve discounted this session to just £5.00 for the hour!
Following the LTA’s guidelines for a safe return to coaching we have limits on the numbers that can be coached at any one time and would urge you to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you do find that the course you would like to attend is fully booked then please do get in touch with Jen at email@example.com or 07497 004483 who will either add you to a waiting list or look to accommodate you elsewhere on the programme.
REGULAR INDIVIDUAL COACHING
We are able to offer one-to-one coaching through Pete Ledbetter and his coaching team at Matchpoint Management.
Go to their website to see their prices and promotions, and how to book.