We currently offer group coaching for juniors and adults as well as one-to-one options. Read on for details.
Please note, all players having coaching need to be members of the club. Our membership year renews on 1st May. See our membership page for full details of how to join.
Group coaching for juniors
After the half term break we will be back from Friday 5th November with a 5 week block of coaching and hope to see many of you returning to build on the progress made over the summer months. The links to book on the various junior courses are below but please do note there are changes to the times and days that sessions are taking place plus there are additional limits on numbers as we are now fully under floodlights:
- Mini Reds (ages 5 - 8yrs): Fridays 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Mini Orange and Green (ages 8 – 11yrs): Fridays 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Green Ball (Advanced) and Full Ball (ages 10 – 12yrs): Fridays 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Full Ball (ages 12 – 18yrs): Fridays 7:00pm – 8:00pm or Saturdays 11:30 – 12:30pm
If you’re not sure which session you should be signing up for please get in touch with Jen at [email protected] who will be happy to help.
Group coaching for adults
After the half term break we will be back on a Saturday with a 5 week block of adult coaching which will include Rusty Rackets and Cardio Tennis.
The links to book on the 2 sessions are as follows and I would recommend booking soon to avoid disappointment as numbers are limited:
- Cardio Tennis: Saturdays 09:30am – 10:30am – Fun and fast paced basket drill session mixed with fun games. SORRY, NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Rusty Rackets: Saturdays 10:30am – 11:30am – Aimed at those that have attended at least one set of Rusty Rackets and are keen to continue their development especially in game/ match situations over the winter SORRY, NOW FULLY BOOKED
Should you have any questions regarding any of these sessions please get in touch with Jen at [email protected]
One to one coaching
We offer one-to-one coaching through Pete Ledbetter and his coaching team at Matchpoint Management.
Go to their website to see their prices and promotions, and how to book.