Within current LTA guidance we are able to offer both group coaching for adults and juniors, as well as one-to-one options. Details of both below, as well as guidelines for safe coaching in the pandemic.
The programmes will run on Fridays and Saturdays for five weeks. After this time we will look to extend the coaching programme.
We are pleased and excited to announce that we will be providing an opportunity for all of you that had the winter coaching programme cancelled due to the lockdown to be given the chance to undertake it in April. Hooray!! If you had booked on the winter programme you will be contacted shortly to confirm your place. Please also check in case your timeslot has changed from the winter.
Don’t worry if you hadn’t booked for the winter but would like to take part in this programme. Please sign up as soon as possible as there should be spare places especially on Friday. Places will though be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. No pun intended!
To book your place on the programme please click on the links below.
JUNIOR GROUP COACHING
Fridays April 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
- 3.30-4.00 Tots
- 4.00-5.00pm Red ball (Ages 5-8) Maximum of 15 children
- 5.00-6.00pm Orange, Green and Full Ball (Ages 8-12) Maximum of 15 children
- 6.00-7.00pm Full Ball (Ages 12-18) Maximum of 15 children. This will include the group that was going to come on Saturdays during the winter at 11.30-12.30. For this group there may well be a discounted match play programme on Saturdays 11.30-12.30 to improve their tennis in game situations. This will be discussed on the Friday session.
ADULT GROUP COACHING
Saturdays April 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 1st May
- 9.30-10.30 Cardio tennis. Tennis and fitness combined for all levels. Max group size of 6. This is currently available as bookings can be undertaken on a week by week basis
- 10.30-11.30 Rusty Rackets. For those that have played some tennis in the past and are keen to get back to playing tennis as well as current players wanting to play social tennis. Max group size of 6. Priority is being given to those that booked in the winter, but spaces might become available.
If you have already paid for the programme that’s fine.
We look forward to seeing you hitting lots of balls and after some coaching in a controlled and effective way!
We are able to offer one-to-one coaching through Pete Ledbetter and his coaching team at Matchpoint Management.
Go to their website to see their prices and promotions, and how to book.
We are still living in a pandemic. As a result, all of our coaching is taking place according to guidance from the LTA, designed for the safety of you, our other members and the coaches. We expect all members to read this. In particular, please note:
- Social distancing is to be maintained between housedholds before, during and after all activity at the courts
- The clubhouse remains closed to members so there are no toilets available at the courts
- Please take your litter home with you