PAUL DAVEY - Tennis and Operations Director
LTA Level 5 Coach & UPSTR 'Pro' rated Coach, First aid, DBS & Safefguarding certified.
Paul joined the club in 2012 after being Tennis Manager at both Stoke Park & Riverside Chiswick. He was selected as one of 1000 coaches to deliver the Davis Cup legacy programme after Britain won the Davis Cup in 2015. He still plays competitively and is a part of the Bucks over 50's team that won the British title last year. Paul's coaching philosophy is that everybody can improve their game no matter their starting point. so he strives to give them the best possible chance to achieve that.
- Private lessons: £35 per hour (Member) £39 non-member
- Available: Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Contact: 07854 525220 or [email protected]
LTA level 4 coach. First aid, DBS & safeguarding certified.
Alison has represented Team GB as a Junior and was U16 GB Champion. She achieved 3 tennis blue's at Oxford and still plays for Lincolnshire county team. Alison has coached at various clubs including Hurlingham, Riverside Chiswick (with Paul) and Wycombe Abbey School.
- Private lessons: £32 per hour (Member) £36 non- member.
- Available: Tuesday: 11-6pm. Wednesday : 11-6pm.
- Contact: 07855 797447 or [email protected]
LTA Coach. First aid, DBS & safeguarding certified.
Kate has been coaching tennis for over 25 years and runs Tennis Angels, teaching adults throughout the world at various resorts, clubs and homes. She specialises in coaching beginner through to club level ladies. Plus she invites Marlow members to join her on tennis holidays and workshops.
- Available: Adult weekly group lesson and Individual lessons.
- Contact: 07980 565636 or [email protected]
LTA Level 3 coach. First Aid, DBS and safeguarding certified.
Emma runs Little Aces for 3-7 year olds in small groups, offering a fun introduction to tennis. Lessons develop hand-eye coordination and basic ball skills using lots of mini equipment to get them ready for the red ball group at age 7. Details for junior classes can be found here.
- Contact: 07766 386345 or [email protected]