Pay and Play Tennis
At RWB Tennis Club we want to encourage non-members to play and enjoy tennis at our facilities on a 'Pay and Play' basis. During weekdays and at weekends when the courts are not booked for coaching or matches, non-members can book courts online and play tennis for just £5.50 per court per hour.
Booking a court on line is simple and quick. You can book online up to 7 days in advance following the steps below, or you can book on mobile devices through the Booker app.
Step 1: Register on our website (first visit only)
Step 2: Book and pay for a court on a time and date of your choice using the online calendar
Step 3: Follow the instructions about court access in the confirmatory email you will receive.
Things you need to know:
- You will need to bring your own racquets and balls
- You must wear suitable footwear (non-marking sports shoes)
- Ensure you play on the court you have booked (numbered 1-8)
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please release the net tension after your game
- Please lock the gate as you leave, and return the key
Full terms and conditions of using the courts.
Our Club takes the safeguarding and welfare of young and vulnerable players very seriously. For more information and guidance on reporting any concerns, please refer to the LTA website.
If you need further help with booking courts for Pay and Play tennis, or wish to leave any feedback, please get in touch with us at the Club.
We hope you enjoy your tennis. If you wish to consider joining the Club, more information on membership can be found here.