COVID 19 RULES of PLAY July 19th 2021
Whilst all restrictions have now been lifted, the committee would like to adopt the same cautious approach as many other clubs and organisations.
• PRE-ATTENDANCE SYMPTOM CHECK Anyone attending (including players, coaches, staff and any other visitors), should undergo a pre-attendance selfassessment for any COVID19 symptoms using the information on the NHS guidance on testing and self-isolation. before leaving home. No-one should leave home to participate in tennis if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of the following: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste. Should an individual have demonstrated any such symptoms.
• HAND HYGENE IS STILL IMPORTANT hand sanitiser is available beside the gate and on the outside of the clubhouse.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING IS STILL IMPORTANT Please continue to social distance
• THE CLUBHOUSE IS NOW OPEN Please do not crowd inside and use the alcohol wipes to clean all surfaces and touchpoints after use. If you require a key please contact [email protected]
• THE BALL MACHINE can now be used please wipe down with sanitiser after use and put it back on charge.
• TRACK & TRACE is no longer compulsory but please keep a record of who you have played with.
• SPECTATING IS ALLOWED Please keep to 2m social distancing
• UNDERTAKING ANY ACTIVITY, INCLUDING TENNIS, HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR INCREASED RISK OF TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19
• IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST ADVICE https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/tennis-news/news-and-opinion/generalnews/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19---latest-advice/