Safe Play at Socials
Please review latest LTA Guidance to stay safe first
- Government information around social distancing is available here and should be read in full
- Be aware guidance can change and restrictions may be reintroduced
- Social sessions have returned on Wednesdays and Sundays. To pre-book, click here
- All participants should undergo a pre-attendance self-assessment for any COVID-19 symptoms using the information on the NHS website before leaving home.
- No-one should leave home to participate in tennis if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19,.
- Should an individual have demonstrated any such symptoms, they must follow NHS and PHE guidance on self-isolation
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Take hand sanitiser with you, to use before and after play
- It is important to wash your hands before play and after play with your hand sanitiser
- No handshakes or high fives - Racket 'High Fives' instead
- Do not play or attend the facilities if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or self-isolating
The LTA have issued a player guidance document with full information, we recommend you take the time to read through the short document before you go to play, please click here.
Be aware guidance can change and restrictions may be reintroduced - ensure you have checked the latest version of the LTA’s guidelines for tennis players on the LTA website.