To book your place, scroll down and click on the session you would like to book
from the course list below the Info and T&C's section.
Info and T&C's - updated 11.08.21
- Saturday sessions - Rusty Rackets 09:30-10:30 and Intermediate/Team Players 10:30-12:00.
- Sunday sessions - Rusty Rackets 09:30-11:00 and Intermediate/Team Players 11:00-12:30.
- Maximum 12 players per session on Saturdays and Sundays - if fully booked, you can add your name to the automatic waiting list. If you are on the waiting list, payment will only be asked for if someone cancels and you get a place.
- Players who have booked in have priority over players who turn up without booking in on the day.
- Intermediate/Team players can book a place on both sessions if they want a slower warm-up session before playing in the Intermediate/Team players group.
- Amherst Members can book repeat sessions up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Non-Members can book one week at a time (from the Monday before the session you would like to attend).
- 90 Minute sessions are £7.50.
- 60 Minute sessions are £5.50.
- Payment on booking is with Stripe, which allows payment by debit / credit card.
- Any Non-Member Fees (£1 extra per session) will be collected in cash on the day (collection box).
- To be fair to other players wanting to book, refunds can only be given up to 24 hours before the session starts.
- If possible please pay online, but If you do want to pay cash on the day, simply check the cash payment option when booking.
- If the LTA's preferred online payment with Stripe doesn't work for you, choose the cash payment option when booking and then go to PayPal and BACS payment information here - Alternative Online Payment.
- You can book online right up to the session start time.
- You can cancel a booking by logging on to the booking page, clicking 'My Profile' then 'My Courses' then finding the session you want and clicking 'View course details' and then 'Cancel'.
- Extreme Weather / Cancellations - if for any reason a session has to be cancelled, players who have booked on to it will be e-mailed and offered credit for another booking or a refund. As many of you know, most of the time the session successfully goes ahead if the weather is not so good!
[email protected] if you have any suggestions or questions.
Looking forward to seeing you on court!