Our organised Social Tennis sessions are designed for all players who have a basic mastery of tennis skills - players who can serve and hold a rally.
- Monday organised mornings - 10am until 12 noon
- Monday organised evenings - 7pm until 9pm
- Tuesday 60+ organised afternoons - 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Thursday 50+ organised mornings - 10am until 12 noon
- Friday organised mornings - 10am until 12 noon
They cost £1 per session for members and are organised on a "turn up and play basis". These social tennis sessions are for players of a wide range of abilities. On any given morning or afternoon, you will be able to join in a series of doubles games. You can come and go as you please - so you can play for the whole of the session or just a short time. Tennis balls are provided.
The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming, and there is certainly no need to be shy! Our social tennis mornings and afternoons are an excellent way to get to know other club members. Refreshments in the clubhouse are also an essential part of these regular occasions.