MLTC is open all year round and welcomes adult players of all ages and standards – from beginners to hardened tournament players.
- Access to 10 courts at the club at All Saints Avenue, including 6 floodlit courts, and 2 courts at Oaken Grove Park.
- Access to indoor courts at Cox Green Leisure Centre at a discounted price.
- Access to the club court booking system to book your own courts.
- Heated clubhouse with toilet, changing and shower facilities and table tennis table
- Comfortable, low priced bar, open Monday - Thursday evenings and at other times on request.
- Discounted individual or group coaching from LTA accredited coaches. See below for more details.
- Club sessions for doubles play at various times of the week/weekend - further details below.
- Club competitions, such as American tournaments, singles ladders and a main Annual Club Tournament which runs throughout the summer, ending in a Club Finals Day on the first or second Sunday of September.
- Team play for players of team standard - see below.
- Social events such as BBQs, quiz nights, Christmas balls.
Individual coaching can be booked directly via our Head Coach, Nigel Mann - email [email protected].
Regular adult group coaching sessions are as follows:
Beginner/Improver Rusty Racquets Club Night Coaching. Thursday 6 – 7 pm, members can book all or individual sessions online at https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/NMTCoachingServices/Coaching/Adult?id=22002112-1b43-4b57-b9c6-22a04baca75e, cost £5 per session.
Improver Group Coaching – Thursday 1 – 2 pm. Cost £5 per session. No pre-booking required, just turn up, pay and play.
Advanced Group Coaching – Tuesday 9.30 – 10.30 am. Cost £5 per session. No pre-booking required, just turn up, pay and play.
NB. New members - Nigel Mann will give you a player rating at your induction session and will let you know which group session is the most appropriate for you to attend. Current members - please ask Nigel if you are unsure of which group session to attend.
Adult Club Sessions
These sessions are for doubles play and are recommended for players with ratings between 7.1 and 10.2. All players are expected to mix in regardless of playing standards and no fixed fours are allowed. The days/times of these sessions are:
Sunday 1 - 6 pm
Tuesday 6 – 10 pm
Wednesday 9.30 am - 12 noon
Thursday 6 – 10pm
Friday 9.30 am - 12 noon
Members can compete in our teams in the Berkshire and National Leagues. Nigel Mann will recommend new members to our Team Captains, if they are of team standard.
Team practise nights are by invitation only and are on the following days/times:
Ladies - Monday evenings in summer, from 6 pm
Men - Wednesday evenings in summer, from 6 pm
If you wish to join the club, please complete the enquiry form below and email to the club administrator at [email protected]