Our autumn programme is underway.
LADIES FIZZ FRIDAY
2nd Friday of the month. Relaxed and fun ladies doubles from 6pm.
Happy Hour from 7pm. Bring your own drink and a glass for open air socialising.
For more information contact:
Jo Payne 07766 721799 and get onto the Ladies Social WhatsApp group.
CLUB SOCIAL CALENDAR
- Monday 7-8.30pm Rusty rackets every week. We also have a Adult skills class 6-7pm, book through our coaching website. Mens league teams coaching is on offer with Neil Watts from 6-7pm.
- Tuesday 12am -2pm. Lunch service Tennis. Just turn up and play as the sun comes out.
- Tuesday 6-7 doubles coaching book through the coaching website. Womens team coaching will be Tuesday evenings with Neil Watts 7-8pm
- Wednesday 7-9pm - An evening for club members wanting social tennis. No need to book, just turn up and play.
- Friday 9-10am - Back to tennis for beginners and Rusty Rackets coaching 10-11am.Both of these classes are booked through the coaching website . And.... 2-4pm. Afternoon 'T' social tennis. A great way to end the week.
- Saturday Adult beginners class 10-11am. Book through the coaching website.
- Sunday 10am-12am - our Sunday Club Morning with mix in tennis for all abilities.
MIXED DOUBLES LADDER
MENS DOUBLES LADDER A new ladder this year, and to get going please get in touch with Phil Ridge and we can find you a partner if needed.
Monday 6-7pm sees the Adults Skills Clinic where the coaches' focus will be one particular skill each week. Rusty rackets 7-8.30pm if you are returning to tennis. Tuesday 6-7pm is all about Doubles Coaching - a great session to help you improve your doubles game. Friday's focus is on Back to Tennis (9-10am)