Newlands Lawn Tennis Club is ideally situated in the Southside of Glasgow tucked away off Langside Drive in Newlands. We are 5 minutes away from Langside train station, and a 10 minute walk from both Muirend and Langside train stations. We have ample on-site parking.
Boasting some of the best facilites of any local club Newlands can offer a top quality tennis venue with coaching to suit all abilities and ages. We are the only Southside club to have indoor courts so the great Scottish weather doesn't effect play. In addition to this we have a flourishing squash and racketball scene for both juniors and adults and a fully equipped modern gym and fitness area.
The club membership is a mixture of all ages and abilities and is friendly and inclusive welcoming everyone and providing a safe environment for the whole family to enjoy.
Our Facilites at a glance
- 4 Indoor Tennis Courts - The only southside club to offer play all year round
- 7 Outdoor Tennis Courts (All Floodlit)
- 2 Mini Tennis Courts
- 5 glass backed Squash Courts
- A modern fully equipped Gym and Fitness Area
- A fabulous Clubhouse and Licensed Bar - affordable bar prices and FREE function hire for members, Sky Sports and BT Sports.
- Outdoor Beer Garden
- Cafe Wanomoka open 9am-2pm every weekend
- Ample On-site Parking
- Fully Staffed Reception - 7 days, Monday to Sunday
- Free WiFi
- Table Tennis & Pool Table
- Newlands Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic www.newlandsphysiotherapy.co.uk
- Fitness, Yoga & Pilates classes