Coaching for Minis and Juniors
Isobel Honeywood runs coaching sessions for juniors and minis. Coaching is usually run during the school term on Thursdays after school and Saturday mornings. An overview of the sessions is provided below. For online booking and payments please vist the main booking page.
- 9-10am: Mini Coaching (Red Ball - 5-8 years)
- 10-11am: Junior Coaching (Orange/Green Ball - 9-11 years)
- 11-12am: Junior Coaching (Yellow Ball - 12-16 years)
- 4-5pm: Mini Coaching (Red Ball - 5-8 years)
- 5-6pm: Junior Coaching (Orange/Green Ball - 9-11 years)
- 6-7pm: Junior Coaching (Yellow Ball - 12-16 years)
Advance Booking Price
Coaching is normally term-time only . Example prices assuming a 6-week half-term :
- Members: £36 for a 6-week half-term (£6 per session) payable to the club.
- Non-Members: £48 for a 6-week half-term (£8 per session) payable to the club.
Mini, Junior and family membership is very reasonable and the club is currently running a half-price membership offer for anyone new to the club.
Pay and Play
If not fully booked , then some pay and play spaces may be available on the day at £8/£10 per session for members/non-members respectively.
However, if the course is fully booked then you may be turned away if numbers are too high.
Online Payment and Stripe
Online payments are managed by Stripe. Stripe is a secure online payment platform used by many clubs and businesses to manage subscriptsion and payments.
Stripe will charge the club a small processing charge per transaction. Payments via Amex have an additional cost so if possible please use a card other than Amex.
For more information please email the Club Coaching Co-ordinator