At St. Leonards & St. Ives Tennis Club we aim to deliver a comprehensive coaching programme offering sessions for all ages and abilities.
We hope to be able to provide something for everyone whether it be lessons to improve your game, Cardio Tennis to have some fun and get fit or competitive sessions to test your skills against other players and improve matchplay.
If you are interested in playing or getting your child involved but not sure where to start check out the tabs above
- Mini Tennis Red for Children 8 & Under
- Mini Tennis Orange for Children 9 & Under
- Mini Tennis Green for Children 10 & Under
- Junior Tennis for Children 14 & Under
- Teen Tennis for Children 15-18
- Adult Coaching
- Cardio Tennis
Still unsure or want to further discuss playing options get in touch at
The tennis club has 2 experienced and qualified coaches carrying out the programme and available for 1:1 sessions throughout the week.
Check out their profiles in the about us section of the clubs website
ONE TO ONE COACHING OPTIONS
Prices are dependent on the qualification of the coach :
- Level 4 £25 per hour
- Level 3 £24 per hour
Paul Handford £25 per hour 07709821006
Carl Shoulders £24 per hour 07983981575
One to one coaching is by far the best and quickest way to improve your game.
Available for all ages and abilities, so get yourself booked in!!!
Our coaches are Qualified, Accredited, First Aid Trained and DBS checked
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You are a total beginner but want go get involved in a new hobby?
- Does your partner or children play and you want to play with them?
- You have played before but not for years?
- You have always had problems with your technique i.e. backhand or serve?
- You want to get fit or lose weight?
- You want to improve your play to help you in club night or club teams?
- You are put off by the weather? Don’t be! Our club has excellent all weather floodlit courts!