The club offers a number of attractive annual membership options. Not only are these more economical than many other clubs in the region but members have much greater flexibility in choosing playing times. All our courts have floodlights.
Tennis members get their own key to the tennis courts. There are no other charges for using the courts on an ongoing basis apart from floodlights. All our courts have floodlights.
DTC is registered with the LTA/ BTM. We encourage all members to register for this free membership. Benefits include Wimbledon ticket allocation and FREE Lite British Tennis Membership.
Tennis (including Table Tennis) Memberships
From 1st April to 31st March*:
- Family Tennis (parents, children under 16 and full time students) - £115
- Adult Tennis - £75
- Junior Tennis (under 16 and full time students) - £35
- Tennis Members over 80 years old - £10
- Tennis Members over 80 years old with over 10 years membership - £0
- Life Tennis Members - £0
Key Deposit – all new tennis members - £5
* Special offer for current tennis members only - renew in MARCH and get £5 off
Table Tennis ONLY Memberships
From 1st September to 31st August
- Social Table Tennis - £30
- League Table Tennis - £50 (Juniors £25) + league fees
Subscriptions and Completed Application Forms:
- By hand: Digswell Tennis Club, Sundays in MARCH, 2-3pm (weather permitting). Cash payment
- By email: Attach and send to email@example.com. BACS payment
Sort Code: 602307, Account: 39200000, using a reference of xxxyyy111zzzzzz
(xxx = first 3 letters of first name, yyy = first 3 letters of surname, 111 = house number and zzzzzz = postcode)
For applications via email you will be contacted when keys and shoe tags are ready for collection/delivery