We have a fantastic range of tennis sessions to suit all the family, you can play socially, at our club sessions or in our leagues. In addition we have a coach available from Over & In (an LTA registered coaching company)
All members have their own court key and so can come and play whenever the wish (subject to court availability - see Booking tab. Club Sessions & League Matches take priority).
Note: The club house is normally only open during club sessions
Club Sessions are run every week subject to the Britsh weather!
- Sunday - Social Afternoons from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. Please contact Chandra to check if the session is on 01707 276158 or 07425995021
- Wednesday – Ladies morning 10am – 12noon, All welcome
- Wednesday – Club Sessions 7pm to 9pm, Competitive doubles for all
- Friday – 5pm- 8pm Junior Coaching (Over & In Coaches, fee charged)
Please check the calendar and your emails for up to date information.
The club takes part in 3 Leagues:
- Datchworth Summer League (6 teams) - matches are played on a Monday evening from April through to September from 6pm to 9pm (3 courts used). Team training is Saturday morning from 8.30am to 11.30am and Monday evenings 7 to 9pm (courts 1 & 2 used). See Bookings
- Datchworth Autumn League (1 team) - matches are played on Saturday afternoons (1pm to 4pm) or Sunday mornings (10am to 1pm) from September through to November (Courts 1 & 2). See Bookings
- East Hertfordshire Winter League (1 team) - matches are played on Saturday afternoons (1pm to 4pm) or Sunday mornings (10am to 1pm) from November through to March (Courts 1 & 2). See Bookings
Re-arranged matches occasionally take place on other days/nights. However, courts will be booked via the Booking system. If you are ever affected, apologies in advance.
Please visit www.datchworth.net for information about the Datchworth League.
Competitions & Events
We host a variety of events & competitions – check your email & the club calendar
See Coaching tab