Please look after the new courts
The new hard courts have been a big investment for the club and it is important that we keep them in good condition.
While maintenance arrangements will be put in place to keep the facilities in good order, it is important that all members and visitors play their part in looking after the courts and do not assume that the Committee and coaches will do this for you.
There are a number of other ways for members to help preserve the quality of the Club’s facilities and enhance the playing experience for all:
- Please do not leave litter, plastic bottles or old balls on the courts.
- Correct tennis shoes must be worn. Please can members arrival in their normal footwear and change into their tennis shoes.
- Chairs, benches or stools are not to be taken onto the tennis surface
- Young children not taking part in coaching should not be allowed to play on the courts.
- Stray stones or leaves on the courts will damage the surface and get caught up in maintenance equipment.
- Scooters, bikes and other wheeled equipment should never be ridden across the courts unless specifically for maintenance purposes.
- Ensure that nets are wound down after use
Your cooperation with all of the above is appreciated.