How to find us
Wylam Lawn Tennis Club
Elm Bank Road
Wylam Tennis Club is located in the village of Wylam, at the east end of Tynedale in Northumberland and caters for juniors and adults of all standards, ranging from beginners to improvers to proficient players. The club is in an attractive setting with facilities that include three synthetic turf courts, floodlights and a clubhouse.
The club was founded in 1906 and has hosted tennis continuously for more than 110 years except for a short break during the war. The courts have artificial grass surfaces, and have been floodlit since 2004, enabling members to play tennis for 12 months of the year.
We have active mens, ladies and mixed teams entered into a number of local leagues.
We offer group and individual coaching with our head coach, Tom Geary.
We welcome members of all ages and abilities. We offer a range of membership categories. Please see our membership page for more information.