How to find safeguarding
At Chepstow Tennis Club, one of our main priorities is keeping all our members safe, and in particular our young members.
Julia Hitchcock is available to discuss any concerns at [email protected].
DEPUTY WELFARE OFFICER:
Gary Buchanan is available at [email protected].
We have a number of safeguarding and club policies in place which can be found below:
Chepstow Tennis Club Policies and Safeguarding
- CTC Anti Bullying Policy
- CTC Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- CTC Online Safety and Communication Policy
- CTC Safe Recruitment Policy
- CTC Safeguarding Policy
- CTC Safeguarding Statement
- CTC Safeguarding Whistle Blowing Policy
Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) Policies and Safeguarding
- LTA Interim Guidelines For Remote Communication with Players
- LTA Staying Safe Online
- LTA Mental Health And Well Being Guide
- LTA Photography and Filming Best Practice Guidance