We understand that many will have concerns about how the training sessions will run, the below covers a selection of our policies.
- Players will be sent a list of who they are training with before the session and will be limited to the 3 other player on that court. This creates a 'bubble' on that court and, as per current LTA guidelines, players won't mix with other courts.
- Any time a player or parent is in the reception and hallway areas of Nottingham Tennis Centre they must wear a facemask
- Hand sanitiser to be used upon entry and exit of the tennis centre
- If we are unable to run a session due to government guidelines, a refund will be processed for the session back to the same account details you used to pay for the session.
- Players are still required at training session to rotate only on their court, we will communicate a plan for the session in advance so players know which court they will put their bag.
- By signing up to the sessions you agree to adhering to the LTA's Covid guidelines for sessions