What is Cardio Tennis
Cardio Tennis is a fun, sociable group fitness class set on a tennis court and open to people of all ages and abilities. It’s more about getting a great, high-energy workout than pure tennis technique.
It is first and foremost a fitness programme so it is not just for regular tennis players; everyone, regardless of age, ability or tennis experience can enjoy a great workout. So if you’re bored with your regular workout or your tennis, why not try something new.
You don’t even need a racket (as one can be supplied), so what are you waiting for? Come to Pensford Tennis Club and find out for yourself. No need to be a member of the club.
What are the benefits?
- It’s social - playing Cardio Tennis with friends doubles the fun.
- It’s fun and entertaining – with varied exercises and great music, Cardio Tennis will have you and your friends fit, firing and feeling great!
- It’s energising – you’ll feel great afterwards.
- Opens up a new tennis world – it will naturally improve your tennis skills, whether you have played or not
- It’s results focused - helps women burn around 1260 to 2100 kilojoules per hour and men can burn between 2100 to 3360 kilojoules per hour.
- It’s adaptable – appealing to all abilities and levels of fitness, so you get the most out of it.
See our leaflet for more information.
Tuesdays (Adults) - 7.45pm to 8.45pm.
How much does it cost?
10 week block £50 or pay as you go £8.
You can find out more here: