How to Book a Court
• The courts must only be booked for tennis activity.
• Click the ‘Tennis at Southwark venues’ menu link on the top right of this page and select your preferred venue.
• Register an account on ClubSpark, select an available date and time, and book!
• Printing your booking confirmation or having it on your mobile phone is helpful proof when attending the venue.
• Bookings can be made 7 days in advance. This means a player can book up to 7 days in advance of the date they would like to book
• The new day of court bookings will be released daily at 8pm.
• Individuals can book a court for 1 hour or 30 minutes each day. If you plan to play a game for longer than an hour then a playing partner will need to make an adjoining booking. Any play/games with the same people must be limited to 2 hours to increase access to the courts.
[Note- Tanner St and Southwark Park have different restrictions (see their page for more information]
• Cancelling a booking: You can cancel via your ClubSpark account up to 6 hours before the start of the booking. (Not cancelling bookings will stop other people playing as the courts are very popular)
• Anyone that wants to deliver tennis sessions at the courts must apply for a tennis licence
• Brunswick and Tanner Street Parks Electronic Gates: Bookers will be provided with an access code on the booking confirmation – this code is for the electronic gate keypad to gain entry to the courts. Please note that the code will not work until 10 minutes before your booking time.
The electronic gates will help us to; (a) prevent people going on the courts too early, (b) save staff time opening and closing courts, (c) provide data on people accessing their court booking (please use your code even if the gate is open).
If you want your user account to be removed from the Clubspark website/app contact the administrator by email on [email protected]