How to Book a Court and Charges
• Click the ‘Tennis at Southwark venues’ menu link on the top right of this page and select your preferred venue. Please note that courts must only be booked for tennis activity.
• Register an account on ClubSpark or login if you have one, select an available date and time to book. Please note that individuals are only allowed one account.
The booking charges are listed below:
Peak time Fee
£4.37 for a 30 minute booking
Off-peak time Fee
£3.15 for a 30 minute booking
Concession Peak time Fee
£2.87 for a 30 minute booking
Concession Off-peak time Fee
£2.37 for a 30 minute booking
Annual Membership Peak time Fee
£3.12 for a 30 minute booking
Annual Membership Off-peak time Fee
£2.40 for a 30 minute booking
All under 18's can get free youth membership. This will enable them to book once a day for 30 minutes with no charge. Get more information on our tennis memberships and concessions
• Printing your booking confirmation or having it on your mobile phone is helpful proof when attending the venue.
• Bookings can be made 7 days in advance of the day of booking. The next day of court bookings will be released at 8pm in the evening.
• Individuals can only book a court for 1 hour or 30 minutes each day.
• If you don’t have internet access you can use a computer at a local library to book. If you can’t use the booking website / ClubSpark Booker app or visit a library, ring 020 7525 5000 for further help.
Fees and refund policy
- In order to receive an automatic full refund, courts must be cancelled 12 hours before the booking begins.
- All refund requests, must include booking time, location and reason for cancellation.
- Refunds may take 5-10 days to be sent back to your bank account.
- Find out how you can cancel a booking via your ClubSpark account.
- Any issues, please contact email@example.com
Credits are issued at the discretion of the Southwark Sports Team
- Customers whose booking has been affected by extreme weather should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credits are available for up to 21 days after the original booking.
- Customers claiming credits must have details of the time and date of the original booking.
Bookers will be provided with an access code on the booking confirmation – this code is for the electronic gate keypad to gain entry to the courts. Please note that the code will not work until 10 minutes before your booking time.
A guide on how to use the gates can be found here
If you access the courts before your booking, you will still need to wait untill your booking time.