How to Book a Court and Charges
• Click the ‘Tennis at Southwark venues’ menu link on the top right of this page and select your preferred venue. [Please note that courts must only be booked for tennis activity.
• Register an account on ClubSpark or login if you have one, select an available date and time to book.
The court hire charges are listed below:
Peak time court fee
(Mon-Fri after 4pm, All day Sat & Sun)
£3.98 for a 30 minute booking
£7.95 for a 60 minute booking
Off-peak time fee
(All other times)
£2.85 for a 30 minute booking
£5.70 for a 60 minute booking
All under 18's are entitled to our free youth membership . This will enable them to book once a day for 30 minutes with no charge.
For more infomration, please go to the membership tab
• Printing your booking confirmation or having it on your mobile phone is helpful proof when attending the venue.
• Bookings can be made 7 days in advance of the day of booking. The next day of court bookings will be released at 8pm in the evening.
• Individuals can only book a court for 1 hour or 30 minutes each day.
Fees and refund policy
• In order to receive a full refund, courts must be cancelled before the booking begins.
• All refund requests, must include booking time, location and reason for cancellation.
• Refunds may take 2-3 days to be sent back your bank account.
• You can cancel a booking via your ClubSpark account. A guide to cancelling your booking can be found HERE
• Any issues, please contact [email protected]
Rain Credits are issued at the discretion of the Southwark Sports Team
- Customers whose booking has been affected by rain or by extreme weather should email [email protected] . They can then be re-booked free of charge.
- Customers should not attempt to cancel their court online – this will not result in a refund, and, further, will prevent staff from being able to re-book on their behalf.
- Rain credits are available for up to 7 days after the original booking.
- Customers claiming credits must have details of the time and date of the original booking when calling.
• Brunswick and Tanner Street Parks: Bookers will be provided with an access code on the booking confirmation – this code is for the electronic gate keypad to gain entry to the courts. Please note that the code will not work until 10 minutes before your booking time.