If you are interested in joining TLTC please contact Stephen Woodman (Tel: 07540 165791) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org We can then arrange for you to come along to one of our social sessions where you can play some tennis and meet other members of the club.
If you are new to tennis we would recommend that you have some coaching to help you get started and be able to join in with our social tennis sessions. Just contact our coaching team, they will be happy to advise you.
Our junior tennis is managed by our Junior Development Team. If you would like more information, please contact Head Coach, Andrea Costello.
Membership fees for the 2020/21 season will be decided when the COVID 19 lockdown ends. Fees for last season were:
- Adult joining fee £50 (per household)
- Adult Full member £245
- Adult Off Peak £125 (Before 6.00pm week days)
- Student £80
- Junior 14-18 £65
- Junior <14 £50
- Family (two adults) £530 (two adult members + juniors)
- Family (one adult) £325 (one adult member + juniors)
- Parent visitor £70 (with juniors at non peak times)
- Midweek improvers* £120
*Can join midweek morning social sessions and book courts midweek up to 4pm
- Occasional visitor fee (max 4x a year) £6
- Student occasional fee (max 4x a year) £3
- Friday morning social - occasional visitor £5
- Friday morning social - members (full time or off peak) £nil