Only members of the club can book a court/table.
It is important that you book a court/table to avoid disappointment, even if deciding to use the facilities at the last minute.
Your membership package will determine when courts/tables are available to book and booking is always subject to availability.
- Single sport member:
- If you are a Single Sport member you are eligible to book courts/tables for your sport only up to 14 days in advance (rolling period with a change over at midnight) with a maximum booking of up to 90 minutes in any one day (minimum booking slot 30 mins).
- All Sport member:
- If you are an All Sport member you are eligible to book courts/tables for all three sports up to 14 days in advance (rolling period with a change over at midnight) with a maximum of 3x bookings of up to 90 minutes in any one day (minimum booking slot 30 mins). The intention though is that the maximum of 3 bookings in any particular day corresponds to a maximum of 1 each for badminton, table tennis and tennis.
- One booking, multiple members playing:
- When booking a court for multiple members to play only the name of one member (the one making the booking) appears on the booking system. The court booking period however applies to all members playing during the time, hence, as an example, if one member books to play with three other membrs for a maximum booking of 1.5 hours then the daily booking allocation for all four members playing has been utlised.
- We appreciate that circumstances can change (sometimes at the last minute) and that you may not be able to utilise your booking. If you find yourself in this position please can we ask that you cancel the booking as soon as possible (providing the booking time has not already begun when this will not be possible) so as to release the court/table for other members to book. Please would you cancel the booking even if the weather is inclement or it is late - members have different preferences for playing.
- Visitors are welcome at our club three times in any one membership year providing they are attending with a member. Visitors must sign into the visitor book (one in the entrance to each sporting area) and pay the visitor fee of £5 per adult and £3 per junior (18 and under) per visit.