Radyr Lawn Tennis Club has been awarded Tennismark+ accreditation by Tennis Wales.
Tennismark+is the highest tier of ‘best practice’ accreditation endorsed by Sport England, with specific criteria in place to recognise tennis venues with an excellent programme and that provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for members, players and visitors.
All clubs awarded with Tennismark+ indicates
- A mark of high quality sports venues for juniors and adults
- A stamp of approval to which all sports venues aspire
- It represents high quality, safety, fair and focussed support for all
- A single, national standard, Tennismark gives structure and direction to every type of sports venue
- It’s endorsed by all the main sporting, youth and education agencies involved in the delivery of sporting opportunity for young people
Please find our Constitution, Policies and Codes of Conduct on the Policies page.